Pistachio Pumpkin Granola
Have it as a snack or for breakfast! This Pistachio Pumpkin Granola will put a smile on your face. *Use our Dy Roasted No Salt Pistachios or Raw Pistachio Kernels.
Easy, Quick, Weekday, Spring, Vegan, Vegetarian, Pistachios, Italian, Asparagus, Gremolata, Side Dish, Gluten-Free
3/4 cup Setton Farms Raw Pistachio Kernels
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey)
1/4 cup almond butter, melted
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup puffed rice
1/3 cup raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
1/3 cup raw sliced almonds
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and melted almond butter.
3. Incorporate the rolled oats, puffed rice, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Spread the mixture evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for 25 - 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and add the pistachios, pumpkin seeds, and almonds.
6. Bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
8. Store in an airtight container and enjoy with milk, fruit, ice cream, or yogurt.
Let your taste buds do some exploring
You might also like these other tasty recipes featuring California Pistachios.