Pistachio Honey Ricotta with Caramelized Nectarines
Easy, Quick, Weekday, Spring, Vegan, Vegetarian, Pistachios, Italian, Asparagus, Gremolata, Side Dish, Gluten-Free
1/3 cup ground Setton Farms Salt & Pepper Seasoned Pistachio Kernels
3/4 cup ricotta
2 tbsp. Honey
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
1 tbsp. Butter
1) Mix together ricotta, ground pistachios and honey until smooth and creamy.
2) Cut apricots into slices.
3) Place granulated sugar in a pan over medium heat until it starts dissolving and add in the apricots, cook until sugar has turned a light amber (no more than 5 minutes).
4) Toast the bread slices (optional to add some butter for a nice crisp).
5) Spread out the ricotta mix on top of the toasts, delicately place the caramelized apricots on top, sprinkle with some ground pistachios and drizzle with extra honey!
In this recipe
SALT & PEPPER
These two classic spices go together hand-in-hand. Picked fresh from our family’s California orchards, shelled, then lightly sprinkled with the perfect amount of sea salt and cracked red and black pepper, these all-natural, premium pistachios take snacking to the next level.
Let your taste buds do some exploring
You might also like these other tasty recipes featuring California Pistachios.