Log In to Like
Pistachio Pesto Pasta
More Than Spicy
150g Setton Farms Salt & Pepper Seasoned Pistachio Kernels
40g parmesan cheese, grated
5-6 tbsp. EVOO
1 cup fresh basil leaves
2 cloves garlic
Pinch of salt + pepper
1. Combine the pistachios, parmesan, basil, and garlic together in a food processor and pulse to form a paste.
2. Slowly add in the EVOO until smooth.
3. Prepare your pasta of choice al dente.
4. Drain pasta (but save some water!)
5. Season pesto with salt + pepper and transfer to pan with the cooked pasta.
6. Add some cooking water for additional creaminess.
7. Sprinkle parmesan on top and plate.
In this recipe
Seasoned No Shell
SALT & PEPPER
These two classic spices go together hand-in-hand. Picked fresh from our family’s California orchards, shelled, then lightly sprinkled with the perfect amount of sea salt and cracked red and black pepper, these all-natural, premium pistachios take snacking to the next level.
Want to explore more pistachio-based recipe options?
Don't stop at just one recipe featuring California pistachios. Try these other delectable dishes that feature this versatile and tasty nut!