Pistachio Pesto Pasta
More Than Spicy
150g Setton Farms Salt & Pepper Seasoned Pistachio Kernels
40g parmesan cheese, grated
5-6 tbsp. EVOO
1 cup fresh basil leaves
2 cloves garlic
Pinch of salt + pepper
1. Combine the pistachios, parmesan, basil, and garlic together in a food processor and pulse to form a paste.
2. Slowly add in the EVOO until smooth.
3. Prepare your pasta of choice al dente.
4. Drain pasta (but save some water!)
5. Season pesto with salt + pepper and transfer to pan with the cooked pasta.
6. Add some cooking water for additional creaminess.
7. Sprinkle parmesan on top and plate.