Log In to Like
Pasta Salad with Pistachio Dressing
½ cup Setton Farms Dry Roasted with Sea Salt Pistachio Kernels
¼ cup lime juice
¼ cup water
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
3 garlic cloves, minced
½ tsp salt + pepper
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 lb pasta your choice
1 cup cherry tomatoes - sliced
1 cup marinated artichokes
¼ cup black olives - pitted and chopped
1 cup mozzarella pearls
¼ cup roasted pistachios
1 cup arugula - chopped
1) In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients for the dressing and blend until smooth.
2) Cook pasta according to the directions for the pasta of your choice.
3) Once booked, place pasta in a bowl and combine the rest of the ingredients
4) Add dressing and toss until everything is coated and even.
5) Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
In this recipe
ROASTED WITH SEA SALT
Setton Farms family’s roasted salted pistachios are now easier to enjoy. With no shells, they are just as delicious and good for you but without all the work. Grab some as a healthy snack or try them in your favorite dish for an extra special treat!
Want to explore more pistachio-based recipe options?
Don't stop at just one recipe featuring California pistachios. Try these other delectable dishes that feature this versatile and tasty nut!