Pasta Salad with Pistachio Dressing
½ cup Setton Farms Dry Roasted with Sea Salt Pistachio Kernels
¼ cup lime juice
¼ cup water
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
3 garlic cloves, minced
½ tsp salt + pepper
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 lb pasta your choice
1 cup cherry tomatoes - sliced
1 cup marinated artichokes
¼ cup black olives - pitted and chopped
1 cup mozzarella pearls
¼ cup roasted pistachios
1 cup arugula - chopped
1) In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients for the dressing and blend until smooth.
2) Cook pasta according to the directions for the pasta of your choice.
3) Once booked, place pasta in a bowl and combine the rest of the ingredients
4) Add dressing and toss until everything is coated and even.
5) Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.