Log In to Like
Sweet Potato Rounds with Pistachio Goat Cheese
May I Have That Recipe
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
2 medium-large sweet potatoes
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup Setton Farms Garlic and Onion Seasoned Pistachio Kernels
1/2 cup room temperature goat cheese
1 1/2 tsp milk or more to taste
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
A few drizzles of balsamic glaze (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 400ºF
2) Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Peel sweet potatoes and slice them into 1/4” rounds.
4) Brush 1 tablespoon of olive oil on the parchment paper. Place sweet potato rounds on it, and brush them with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and evenly sprinkle with salt.
5) Bake for 30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft.
6) While the sweet potatoes are cooking, chop pistachios.
7) Mash goat cheese in a medium bowl add the milk and black pepper and keep mixing until creamy. Add 1/4 cup of the chopped pistachios and mix well.
8) Spread the pistachio goat mixture evenly on each potato round. Sprinkle the remaining pistachios and drizzle with balsamic vinegar, if using.
In this recipe
Seasoned No Shell
Indulge your taste buds with the rich, savory flavors of roasted garlic and onion. Picked fresh from our family’s California orchards and shelled for your convenience, each crunchy bite of these premium, all-natural Garlic-Onion pistachios elevates your snacking game to delicious new heights.
Want to explore more pistachio-based recipe options?
Don't stop at just one recipe featuring California pistachios. Try these other delectable dishes that feature this versatile and tasty nut!