Log In to Like
Roasted Pistachio-Crusted Baked Zucchini Fries
May I Have That Recipe
1 large zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch thick sticks
1 cup all purpose flour
2 eggs, lightly beaten (Use unsweetened plant based milk for a vegan option)
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 cup Setton Farms Buffalo Wing Seasoned Pistachio Kernels
1/2 tsp salt
Cooking oil spray
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Line one or two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2) Place Setton Farms Buffalo Wing Seasoned Pistachio Kernels in a food processor and grind until they reach a consistency of coarse cornmeal.
3) Prepare 1 large bowl, 2 medium-sized bowls and a small plate. Place flour in the large plate. Place beaten eggs in one of the medium bowls, add Panko, ground pistachios and salt in the other medium bowl.
4) Move 1/4-1/3 cup of Panko mixture to the small plate.
5) Place all the zucchini sticks in the flour bowl, mix well until the zucchini is well coated with flour.
6) Dip zucchini sticks one at a time into the egg and then into the panko-pistachio mixture that you placed in the small plate, pressing each piece lightly with your hands so the coating stick well to each piece.
7) As you finish the panko on the small plate add more from the bowl. This will keep the coating dry and fresh and it will stick better to the zucchini.
8) Place the coated zucchini fries on the lined baking sheet. Generously spray all the zucchini fries with cooking spray
9) Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, carefully turn them over and spray again with cooking spray. Bake for another 15 minutes, or until the coating is golden and crispy.
10) Serve zucchini fries hot fresh out of the oven as is or with Buffalo wing sauce.
In this recipe
Seasoned No Shell
This recipe is a fan favorite. Shelled and seasoned with a mouth-watering blend of spicy cayenne pepper, bold paprika, and a dash of vinegar, our family's premium, all-natural Buffalo Wing pistachios are perfect for game day or any other day of the week.
Want to explore more pistachio-based recipe options?
Don't stop at just one recipe featuring California pistachios. Try these other delectable dishes that feature this versatile and tasty nut!