Log In to Like
Pistachio Stuffed Dates
May I Have That Recipe
12 Medjool dates
1/2 cup Setton Farms Raw Pistachio Kernels, chopped
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp rose water
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, we used 72 % cocoa
1 tsp coconut oil
1) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2) Chop the pistachio kernels and place in a medium bowl
3) Add maple syrup, and rose water and mix well.
4) Score the dates horizontally and remove the pit. If the inside of the date is black or dark color discard the date. The inside of the date should be brown with no black spots.
5) Spoon pistachio mixture into the dates and place into the prepared baking sheet.
6) Place the baking sheet in the freezer for one hour.
7) Right before you are ready to take the dates out of the freezer, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in the microwave.
8) Dip each date halfway in the melted chocolate, place back in the baking sheet and freeze again for a minimum of 2 hours.
9) Once the dates are frozen, they can be placed in a container or freezer bag.
10) Keep the dates frozen. Let them thaw for 10 minutes before eating.
In this recipe
Picked fresh from our family’s orchards in California, these premium, raw pistachios have been shelled for your snacking pleasure. Along with a vibrant green hue, you’ll enjoy the distinctive flavors and powerful health benefits of our raw pistachios the way nature intended.
Want to explore more pistachio-based recipe options?
Don't stop at just one recipe featuring California pistachios. Try these other delectable dishes that feature this versatile and tasty nut!