Log In to Like
Pistachio Pesto Toast
May I Have That Recipe
2 slices of rustic or sourdough bread
1 bunch of basil ( about 2 packed cups)
1 cup Setton Farms Salt & Pepper Seasoned Pistachio Kernels
2 ounces of parmesan cheese, cut in chunks
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
12 grape or cherry tomatoes or 1 medium tomato
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1) Toast the bread
2) Remove leaves from the basil, wash and dry
3) In a food processor add basil, pistachios, parmesan cheese and olive oil
4) Process until it forms a spreadable paste
5) Spread as much pistachio pesto as desired on the toasted bread
6) Top with sliced tomatoes and feta cheese
7) If you have some extra Setton Farms salt and pepper seasoned pistachio kernels, chop a few kernels and place on the toast.
8) Use the remaining pesto to make more toast, or add to pizza, pasta or soups.
In this recipe
Seasoned No Shell
SALT & PEPPER
These two classic spices go together hand-in-hand. Picked fresh from our family’s California orchards, shelled, then lightly sprinkled with the perfect amount of sea salt and cracked red and black pepper, these all-natural, premium pistachios take snacking to the next level.
Want to explore more pistachio-based recipe options?
Don't stop at just one recipe featuring California pistachios. Try these other delectable dishes that feature this versatile and tasty nut!