Log In to Like
Cheese Cauliflower Steaks with Pistachio Pesto
More Than Spicy
1/3 cup Setton Farms Garlic Onion Seasoned Pistachio Kernels
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 cup lightly packed fresh basil
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 clove peeled garlic
1 medium-sized cauliflower, cut into three to four, 1-inch-thick whole slices, plus remaining florets
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Pinch salt, more to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the cauliflower on the baking sheet, and brush the “steaks” and florets with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and grate enough parmesan cheese over them until covered.
3) Roast until lightly caramelized and almost cooked through, about 30 minutes.
4) While the cauliflower is roasting, prepare the pesto sauce. Place the pistachios, olive oil, basil, parmesan (about 1/4 cup), garlic and salt on a small food processor and blend until smooth. Adjust salt and olive oil to taste.
5) Arrange the cauliflower steaks on a large plate and drizzle with the pesto, garnish with more pistachios and fresh basil if desired.
In this recipe
Seasoned No Shell
Indulge your taste buds with the rich, savory flavors of roasted garlic and onion. Picked fresh from our family’s California orchards and shelled for your convenience, each crunchy bite of these premium, all-natural Garlic-Onion pistachios elevates your snacking game to delicious new heights.
Want to explore more pistachio-based recipe options?
Don't stop at just one recipe featuring California pistachios. Try these other delectable dishes that feature this versatile and tasty nut!