Salmon Fillet with Citrus & Roasted Pistachios
More Than Spicy
1/3 cups Salt & Pepper Seasoned Pistachio Kernels
2 wild salmon fillets with skin on bottom side
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper
1) Rinse salmon and pat dry.
2) Place salmon on a lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Crush pistachios and blend with the garlic, olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, and honey, using a food processor.
4) Spread the mixture evenly over the salmon and bake for 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the pieces.
5) Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!