Dark Chocolate Pistachio Matzos
Yields 16 Servings
- 4 squares / boards matzo
- 4 ounces dark chocolate melted (47% or more cacao content)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped, shelled California pistachios
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt (or to taste)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place matzos in a single layer on the pan.
- Spoon the chocolate over each matzo and spread it to the edges using the back of the spoon or small spatula.
- Immediately sprinkle with the pistachios and sea salt.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is set. Break into pieces as desired.
Resource: Newsday, Thursday March 25, 2010